2 Large Chicken Breasts, Sliced into strips rubbed with 1 tsp mixed masala spice, 1 1/2 teaspoon chicken spice, 1 teaspoon Thai 7 spices.
1 Medium red onion, sliced
1 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 Baby Marrows, sliced
3 Carrots, julienned
1 sweet corn off the cob
1/2 Cup Green beans, chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoons Cayenne Pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon Curry Powder
Salt and Pepper
1/2 Cup Fresh Cream
1 tablespoon sun flower seeds, Pan toasted
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium high.
2. Add the chicken, fry until golden brown.
3. Add the red onion, keep a few slices to garnish with.
4. After 3 minutes, add the rest of the vegetables.
5. Add the cayenne pepper and curry powder.
6. After a minute, add the soy sauce and lemon juice.
7. Add the cream after stirring.
8. Once the cream has thickened, garnish with the remaining slices of red onion and pan toasted sunflower seeds.