2 Cups SOAKED black beans
1 cup Sweet corn (off the cob)
2 Medium Baby marrows washed and cut into bite sized chunks
1 medium onion finely chopped
1/2 sliced leek – white part
2 teaspoons dried garlic flakes
4 tablespoons Mild Curry Powder
1 Curry cube
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon vegetable seasoning
3 tomatoes cut in quarters then cut the quarters in half.
2 tablespoons vegetable stock granules
2 tablespoons potjie salt
1 cup boiling water
4 tablespoons canol oil
1. Sauté onions on medium heat. Add the black beans, garlic flakes, 2 tablespoons of the curry powder, leek and potjie salt after 5 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes with the lid on.
3. Add the tomatoes, sweet corn, vegetable stock, zucchini, 2 tablespoons of curry powder, vegetable stock granules and cook for a further 15 minutes with the lid on.
4. Add the water and the curry cube and put the lid back on. Reduce the heat to the lowest switch. Let it simmer for a good 1hour 30 minutes.
5. Add the coconut milk. Simmer for 30 minutes. You are ready to serve.
I am having this with my freshly made roti.