You will first need a Quiche Crust Recipe https://thefarmingcook.wordpress.com/2020/05/13/quiche-crust/
While the crust blind bakes, you can prepare the filling.
2 Cups Frozen Spinach
1 Medium Red Onion, finely chopped
1 Cup sliced Vienna sausages (you can choose your preferred Vienna flavour)
1/4 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
4 Medium Eggs
2 Cups Grated Yellow Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Fresh Cream
Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 180°.
1. Sauté your spinach and red onion for 5 minutes. Season with the vegetable spice.
2. Add the Vienna sausages and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Take the mixture off the stove and let it cool off for 10 minutes.
4. While the above mixture cools off: In a bowl, mix eggs, cream and cheese.
5. Add the cooled meat and vegetable mixture. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add this to your blind baked quiche crust. Add some fresh finely chopped red onion on top. Just a teaspoon will do. Scatter it around the top of the quiche. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take it out of the oven and let it cool off for 10 minutes before taking it out of the pan and serving.