Pre-heat your oven to 180°
PS: If you want to make less, simply use half the ingredients s
8 Cups Cake Wheat Flour
12 Teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
500g cold margarine/butter, diced
1 Cup sugar
6 large eggs
2 Cups Full Cream Milk
2 eggs beaten in separate bowl for egg wash
1. Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Add the butter and rub it into the flour mixture until it resembles course breadcrumbs.
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs and milk together.
4. Add the eggs and milk mixture to the flour and butter mixture. Fold this slowly until incorporated.
5. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and and roll the dough out gently to about 2cm high.
6. Cut out your desired shapes and place onto a greased baking tray.
7. Brush the tops with egg wash.
Bake until the tops are golden brown.
Enjoy enjoy enjoy.